October 15, 2007

Women and Hormones

If you are a woman reading this, I hope you laugh, and your endorphin levels rise to combat this roller coast ride of hormones.

If you are a man reading this...why?
Wait til tomorrow's blog, it will have no hormones and no words like "breast", even though its breast cancer month. (See prior blog.)

Instructions for younger women on hormonal issues...
(Author unknown)
Q: I hear its not pain you feel during labor, but pressure is that right?
A: Yes, in the same way that a tornado might be called an air current.

Q: When is the best time to get an epidural?
A. Right after you find out you're pregnant.

Q. My wife is five months pregnant and so moody sometimes she's borderline irrational.
A. So, what's your question.

Q. Is there anything I should avoid while recovering from childbirth?
A. Yes, pregnancy.

Q. Our baby was born last week. When will my wife begin to feel and act normal again?
A. When the kids are in college.

4 comments:

Krazy Klingers said...

You joke but that is true with me... just ask Mr. Clean! He is quite tired of the roller coaster mood swings! I keep telling him only 222 more days to go! Hee Hee

Lisa said...

That is so true and hilarious! Especially the one about "when will my wife feel and act normal...!"

Let's see...in 18 years?!!

The Gang's Momma! said...

Thank you for that! So funny, so true and makes me so glad to be a woman - those poor men and what they have to deal with :) (us!)

Mama Keller said...

Awesome! LOL... I miss you and yoru sense of humor.. I hope to hear from you soon.. check out my blog.. audit mama.. :) Love You!