October 7, 2007

I Don't Understand Skinny People

I was with a friend recently who said, "I don't know, I guess I just forgot to eat".


"Excuse me?!"


Now I have forgetten a lot of things, forgotten where I parked my car. Forgotten where I put my glasses, (oft times when they are on my face), forgotten where I parked my kids even, but I have neva forgotten to eat!





Does anyone else understand this?




In case I forget....
"Would someone please order me a cheese steak with fries and cawfee regula?"





I'm just sayin....








2 comments:

Lisa said...

Cheese steak with fries...now THAT sounds good! But I think I'd take Pepsi regula instead of cawfee. :-)

Mrs. J said...

I would never forget to eat! I always get hunrgy! and I looove fries. In fact, I just ate that during dinner lol