July 9, 2009

Dance Like No One is Watching!

You will want to read the July 5th entry to fully appreciate this one!

My sister, who has learned to "Dance in the rain" is now dancing for joy after the storm. She was just told by her Oncologist that she is completely cancer free! The oncologist used these expressions: "This makes no sense to me," and "I couldn't understand it," and "this is not at all what I expected."

I have seen my sister hold on to her faith, believing not only that God is able, but that He longs to heal His people. I've seen her go against the advice of the doctors and choose not to have conventional treatment and to choose what she calls "the path of life" for her. http://cherylowenspatterson.org/

Many times we face obstacles that seem insurmountable. Our "storms" often seem unending. I am so grateful that today I am reminded that God is still able to speak to the storm and say "Be Still." Because He is God. And He is in control. He can be trusted.

I hope this will encourage someone today and that you, too, will learn to dance in the rain and after it!!

6 comments:

Promises said...

Praise God! This is so awesome to hear, and encouraging too.

Kathleen Ellis said...

AWESOME, AWESOME, AWESOME!!!
God is so good and faithful and His word is living and true!!!
Give Cheryl a big hug for me, will ya?! BTW...give yourself one to...and keep dancing!
xoxoxoxo

Kelli said...

Ahh!!!! Yay!!! Yippie!!! I love her.

@pril G said...

WONDERFUL NEWS! Thank you, God! I'm so happy for you and for your beautiful sister!!!

Mama Keller said...

Praise our Wonderful God in heaven.. he is so good.. Love to both of you!!

Auntie Linda said...

Wow!!! That is WONDERFUL!!!